I had so much fun putting together this Easter baby photoshoot. I wanted to have fun and cute holiday photoshoots of my kids, but didn’t want to spend a lot of money. I started to learn how to do it myself and thought I would share how I did it. I included all props and outfits I used to make this happen. You can see all the details below!
I didn’t know anything about photography a couple years ago and started to learn on my own to save money. I started to share some of the things I learned here on my blog. Check out more of my DIY photoshoot tips HERE.
Table of Contents
Easter Baby Photoshoot Props
It can be so fun to have props in a photoshoot with kids and you don’t have to spend a lot of money. I went to the dollar store and Michaels to get props for this photoshoot. All the Easter decor was out by March which gave me plenty of time to prepare. Here are some links to some of the props I used in this photoshoot.
- Egg garland is from Michaels
- Easter Garland on Amazon
- Easter basket from Hobby Lobby
- Eggs from Michaels
Easter Baby Photoshoot Outfits
The bunny costume made this easter baby photoshoot! It was so cute when we put it on and he didn’t mind it at all. I bought the bunny costume here. For the second outfit I actually already had it from their cake smash photoshoot. You can get this cute blue outfit with suspenders here.
Easter Baby Photoshoot Tips
- The first tip is to put a soft blanket in the basket. Everett was not happy with the feel of the basket and started crying. I found a soft blanket and put it inside and he was totally fine.
- The second tip is to have someone standing close by. Everett would lean back and I was worried he would fall over. Its nice to have someone there just in case.
- The third tip is placement of the eggs. Having the eggs were so cute, but they kept trying to eat them. I ended up taking them away for part of the photoshoot. It helped to get some snacks to give them in between pictures.
If you need more tips on how to take pictures of babies check out photoshoot online course where I share my tips to get kids to look at the camera.
Easter Baby Photoshoot Backdrop
I go more into detail on how to take your own photos at home and get them to look professional. I have video footage of me showing you how I made my wooden backdrop. I’ll share with you all the photography equipment I use. I’ll teach you how to edit your photos to add presets and remove unwanted objects from a photo. Tips and tricks on how to get kids to look at the camera and what settings to put your camera on. Everything you need to get that professional photo, but at home! Check out my course HERE.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN THIS DIY PHOTOSHOOT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD FOR LATER.
Hope you all had a very Happy Easter! Hope this helps you save money and create fun memories of your kids growing up!
This post may contain affiliate links. See my Full Disclosure for further details.