Happy Easter! This is always such a fun time of year and I had so much fun putting this photoshoot together. I included all props and outfits I used to make this happen. You can see all the details below!
I went to the dollar store and Michaels to get props for this photoshoot. All the Easter decor was out by March which gave be plenty of time to prepare.
- Egg garland is from Michaels
- Easter Garland on Amazon
- Easter basket from Hobby Lobby
- Eggs from Michaels
- The first tip is to put a soft blanket in the basket. Everett was not happy with the feel of the basket and started crying. I found a soft blanket and put it inside and he was totally fine.
- The second tip is to have someone standing close by. Everett would lean back and I was worried he would fall over. Its nice to have someone there just in case.
- The third tip is placement of the eggs. Having the eggs were so cute, but they kept trying to eat them. I ended up taking them away for part of the photoshoot. It helped to get some snacks to give them in between pictures.
This backdrop is a 4X8 wall panel from Lowes. It cost $14 a sheet and I had them cut it down to 4X5. I went to a lot of different home improvement stores and Lowes was the only store to have these wall panels with lots of different options.
Hope you all had a very Happy Easter!